Cabin Charters Fethiye - Olympos
* Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye cıty center to the boat.
* All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
* Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
* All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
* Crew tip of 5% is also not included in price.
In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.
Departure from Fethiye Harbour 11:00-12:00 to Samanlik Bay for swimming & lunch.
Butterfly Valley (sea conditions permitting) is our next stop for a swim & to visit this natural reserve, hosting 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths.
Afterwards we cruise to Oludeniz (The Blue Lagoon) again sea conditions permitting.
Option for paragliding available.
Last stop of the day is St. Nicholas Island.
Byzantine ruins, swim, dinner & 1st night.
Around sunrise departure to Firnaz Bay near Kalkan for breakfast & swimming.
Cruising to Kas where we stop in the harbour for lunch & visit of this charming fishing village.
Of ancient Antiphellos, as Kas was once known, only Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi and the Roman theatre are left.
But the charm of the town remains!
In a bay near Kekova we stop for swimming, dinner & the 2nd night.
Departure to Sunken City of Kekova (this Lycian Roman archaeological site is protected, so only looking!).
Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and Byzantine/Ottoman castle.
In Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are available.
Dinner, relax in this pirates haven.
After breakfast we have a look at the Pirates Cave before cruising to Demre (Andriace) harbour.
Disembarkation before lunch.
Bus transfer to the Tree houses in Olympos with a stop for banking and shopping when requested.
We arrive 13:00-15:00.