Fethiye, Tersane Island, Aga Bay, Ekincik, Dalyan, Kaunos, Turtle Beach, Cennet Island, Marmaris, Gocek Bays, Bedri Rahmi, Fethiye Bay, Yassica
* Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
* All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
* Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
* All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
* Crew tip of 5% is also not included in price.
Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye, meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea.
Fethiye seaport with its sheltered structure is an important stop for yachtsmen, at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands.
Boarding, dinner & overnight in Fethiye.
After breakfast we set off along the coast, in time for a delicious lunch at Tersane island, where you can see the remains of a Roman & Greek shipyard on the beach.
Overnight is spent in the natural bay of Aga Limani.
An early start for the beautiful Ekincik area. After dropping anchor in a peaceful bay, you'll have the choice of either staying on board, or taking an optional trip to Dalyan and Kaunos.
Here you can take a river boat trip to see millenia old tombs built high in the rock face, explore the ancient city of Kaunos, take a mud-bath and relax on Turtle Beach.
Setting sail after breakfast, there'll be time for swimming and lunch at Turunc Blikii or at beautiful Cennet (Paradise) Island, before arriving in Marmaris for dinner and our 4th night.
We leave Marmaris after breakfast, stop for lunch and swim in Kumlubuk Bay, before heading off to Semizce, an uninhabited bay, for dinner and the night.
An early start for the beautiful Gocek Bays area.
We stop at Kuyruk Burnu for breakfast before reaching Batik Hamam Bay. Here we can swim in the ruins of the ancient Roman baths.
Overnight is spent in either tranquil Bedri Rahmi or Sarsala Bay.
We set sail after breakfast to visit a few other pretty spots in the Fethiye Gulf, and have lunch and a swim at Yassica island.
Heading back towards Fethiye, our last night on board is spent at peaceful Samanlik Bay.
We arrive in Fethiye after breakfast.
Time to say farewell to your gulet and crew. 09:00
In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.