Cabin Charters Fethiye - kekova- fethiye
* Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
* All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
* Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
* All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
* Crew tip of 5% is also not included in price.
Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye, 17:00 meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea.
Fethiye seaport with its sheltered structure is an important stop for yachtsmen, at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands.
Boarding, dinner & overnight in Fethiye.
After breakfast set off along the coast of Fethiye Peninsular for lunch in a secluded bay.
When sea conditions permitting we will sail to Butterfly Valley & Oludeniz for visit and swim.
The night is spent at St.Nicholas Island, where you can explore the ruins of a Byzantine settlement as the sun sets.
An early start for Yesilkoy, where we have breakfast and time to swim in this quiet bay surrounded by olive groves.
Then it's off to Kas, a small harbour town with a charming bohemian atmosphere, where you'll spend the night.
Climb up to the castle on Simena for a spectacular view of the ancient city.
Out in the bay, overlooked by a theatre carved into the rock, a single Lycian sarcophagus sits on its pedestal in the water.
The night is spent in the wide bay surrounded by green hills, at nearby Ucagiz.
A short cruise along the Mediterranean coast to the ruins at Kekova - the Sunken City.
Swim and lunch at Tersane Bay where you'll see the ruins of a Byzantine church and a Roman dockyard on the beach.
Sailing to Gokkaya to spend the night.
After breakfast, a short cruise to the sheltered bay at Bayindir Limani for a swim.
The rest of the day is spent in Kalkan, a picturesque harbour town set on the hillside, where you can explore the cobbled winding streets or take an optional trip to nearby Patara Beach or the ruins at Xanthos and Letoon.
After an early start to Camli Burun, a natural bay edged with pine-clad hills, your last night on board is spent in Batikkaya Bay.
Another day of relaxing, sunbathing and swimming has past.
8 ; Arriving back in the harbour of Fethiye.09:00 tour finish.
In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.