Cabin Charters Fethiye -Gocek Bays
Fethiye, Tersane Island, Cleopatra's Baths, Hamam Bay, Roman Baths, Sarsala Bay, Bedri Rahmi Bay, Yassica Islands, Gocek Islands, Samanlik Bay
* Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
* All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
* Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
* All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
* Crew tip of 5% is also not included in price.
Boarding in Fethiye Harbour around 15:00.
We enjoy some swimming and snorkeling in Turunc Bay or Tarzan Bay.
We cruise along a few of the islands towards Tersane Island, with the ruins of a once very important shipyard.
We have dinner and spend here our first night.
After breakfast we depart for Cleopatra's Baths (Hamam Bay).
Enjoy a swim in the ancient ruins of these Roman Baths.
We then cruise to Sarsala Bay, a striking pine-surrounded bay.
It is also a convenient starting point for a 45-minute hike to ancient Lissa, notable mostly for inscribed walls dating from the 3rd century BC rule of two of Cleopatra's Ptolemy forebears.
Bedri Rahmi Bay is our next stop, named after one of the first 'Blue Cruisers' who painted here in 1973 a fish on the rocks.
Jump in the clear water or explore the island.
We have dinner here and our 2nd night.
Today we cruise to the Yassica Islands.
These tiny little islands don't have individual names.
They are so small that no one has named them.
The biggest one has a sandy beach and there is a small pool cape off the lagoon.
We will then cruise to the tranquil area of Gocek Islands where we can swim, snorkel or just soak up some sun and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
A last swim at Red Island and overnight in Fethiye.
After breakfast, it is time to say farewell to our gulet and crew.
In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.