Cabin Charters Fethiye - Antalya
Fethiye, Oludeniz, Firnaz Bay, Kalkan, Kas, Aperlai Bay, Sunken City of Kekova, Simena, Myra, St.Nicholas Church, Demre, Gokkaya Bay, Olympos, Porto Ceneviz, Phaselis
* Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
* All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
* Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
* All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
* Crew tip of 5% is also not included in price.
Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye.
Dinner and overnight here.
After breakfast, we cruise to Oludeniz (The Blue Lagoon), sea conditions permitting.
Swim break and lunch.
We then continue our travels to Firnaz Bay, near Kalkan.
Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast. Departure to Kas Harbour.
Optional visit of this little town. Lunch.
Afterwards, we cruise around the Small Islands.
Lots of swimming, snorkeling and sun bathing!
We spent the night at Aperlai Bay.
Optional visit of this archaeological site, dinner.
After breakfast we sail to the Sunken City of Kekova (this Lycian- Roman archaeological site is protected, so only looking!).
Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and Byzantine/Ottoman castle. Lunch.
Optional land tour to Myra and the St.Nicholas Church in Demre.
Dinner and overnight in Gokkaya Bay.
Relax in this pirates haven or party the night away at the Smugglers Inn.
Today, we cruise further to Olympos, optional visit of the ancient city, hidden, overgrown and hardly touched.
Swim near the beautiful beach.
Cruising to Porto Ceneviz or the bay of Sazak.
At both places the sheer cliffs drop into the sea & the bays are completely deserted.
Dinner and overnight.
Sailing to Phaselis, optional visit of the well preserved ancient city.
The 3 harbours here were once a major commercial center. The ruins of aqua educts, baths, a theatre, Hadrian's Gate and the Acropolis reveal the city's historical importance.
Cruising to Antalya where dinner is served.
Optional visit of the city.
Overnight in the harbour.
8:After breakfast disembarkation.
Time to say farewell to your gulet and crew.
In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.